Planning a Charlotte wedding with lots of out-of-town guests? Then consider greeting them with a customized welcome bag or basket at the hotel. These bags really show your guests how much you appreciate them traveling to help you celebrate your big day!
To help create the perfect welcome bag, we have put together a checklist to make sure you have thought of everything:
1. Itinerary – Make sure guests have an itinerary of the weekend’s events to keep them in the loop.
2. Snack and/or Drink – Add your favorite candy or treat related to the city. For example, for a Charlotte wedding, consider Lance crackers, Cheerwine or local Charlotte honey.
3. Small Keepsake – Include a small keepsake for your guests to take home with them like a small candle, hand cream or personalized magnet.
4. Map of the City – It’s nice to list a few local places for guests to enjoy dinner, local shops or some great tourist spots. Just make sure they have their itinerary handy so they are on time to your big event!
5. A Thank You Note – The final touch is a thank you note. Use pretty paper and a fancy font to make it look handwritten or actual handwrite it for an extra special touch.
6. Don’t Forget the Container – Using a small canvas tote or basket is a great option because it allows your guests to reuse it. Get the canvas bags screen-printed with your names and the wedding date or use a large tag on the baskets. Or have a cute saying or map of your city printed on the bag.
Get creative by adding your own personal touch to really show your guests you care!