Are you trying to decide what you should do for your bachelorette party? We have some fabulous ideas that will help you find the perfect theme for your party in the list provided… now, let's get creative!
1. Bachelorette Brunch: Who doesn't love brunch? Pick your favorite local brunch place for fantastic food paired with mimosas and Bloody Mary's. Make sure to call ahead to make a reservation so you are guaranteed a table. Or if you want to stay in, bring the party to a bridesmaid’s place! Omelets, waffles, fruit salad… the list of yummy and affordable breakfast food is endless. Set up little stations in your kitchen for each lady to pile on the plate with their favorites.
Places we love: Tupelo Honey, Brigs, Parker and Otis
2. Weekend Getaway: Plan a trip to nearby mountains, beach or fun town. Airbnb is a great resource to use to find a local and affordable spot. While there, make sure to check out local cuisine, activities, shopping, and dancing!
Nearby places we love: Asheville, Wilmington, Charleston, Atlanta
3. Fiesta Night: This one is my personal favorite – host a zesty night with some delicious Mexican food, margaritas, salsa music, sombreros, karaoke machine and a piñata! Or if you want a night out, go to a Mexican restaurant with a bar and bring your party there! No clean-up for this option... BONUS!
4. Fondue Night: Melt, dip and dunk! The perfect way to indulge guilt-free and with your favorite people. Provide the chocolate and cheese and ask everyone to bring something fun to dip. Some of our favorite dippers include bread, apple, vegetables and chicken for the cheese, and brownies, fruit, marshmallows, Rice Krispy squares, and pretzels for the chocolate. This messy but delicious night will be one to remember.
5. Bachelorette Spa Day: What better way to treat the bride-to-be and bridesmaids than with a spa day! Get pampered with spa services, such as massages and facials, and leave feeling relaxed and refreshed for the wedding. Another fantastic idea would be to throw together a little goody bag for each lady including a sleep mask, nail file, nail polish, and even some comfy slippers.
Whatever you decide, make sure your bride-to-be loves the idea since it is celebrating her!
Still looking for the perfect venue for your wedding day (or pre-wedding parties!), click here to contact The Bradford team.
Image Credit: Rose Trail Images