Paris is the known as the “City of Love” for a reason! This romantic destination is a perfect spot for a honeymoon. Check out our guide below before you plan your trip!
Paris certainly isn’t small so take a look at the map before you visit and map out which arrondissements you want to visit during your trip. The second, while small, offers a lot of great shopping and food options while the ninth offers a local feel. The third and fourth are busy on the weekends while the first is busy around the clock with tourists.
Make sure to check the weather before your trip and pack accordingly. The weather changes quickly – it could be 80 degrees one day and 50 the next.
Top Spots to Visit
- Louvre: If you are an art lover, this is a must see spot. Make sure to purchase tickets before you arrive in Paris to avoid the lines. Even if you don’t make time to visit the museum, make sure you stop by to see the beauty of the space up close and personal.
- Sacre Coeur: This gorgeous church at the top of the hill in the Montmartre arrondissement gives you 360-degree views of the city. Not to mention it’s absolutely breathtaking inside and out.
- Champs-Élysées: This famous street is home to many stores. While it’s not the best spot for shopping, it’s a gorgeous street to walk along and gives you the perfect view of the Arc de Triomphe.
Restaurants & Bars
- Buvette: This adorable bistro that lives in both Paris and New York City is worth a visit, especially for breakfast. The steamed eggs and cappuccinos are sure to get you off to the perfect start.
- La Degustation: This champagne bar is the perfect place to taste a variety of small producers of this sparkling cocktail with a plate of French cheese.
- Le Timbre: A modern take on French cooking, this small restaurant offers an incredible dining experience for a night out to celebrate your nuptials.
- Angelina: A cute bakery with an incredible selection of pastries including macaroons and croissants like nothing you’ve ever tasted before!
- Lufthansa: This German airline is the luxurious way to get to Europe at an affordable cost.
- Metro: The subway is an easy, affordable way to see different parts of Paris. Each stop has a map that you can use to figure out where you want to go.
- Uber: If you can catch wifi, this is much more affordable than the taxis around town.
Wondering is one of the best things you can do in Paris (in safe neighborhoods, of course). You will happen upon amazing historical things, adorable cafes and interesting restaurants. Enjoy it!