Once you say “yes,” you are going to start dreaming of what you perfect day looks like. You want to make sure the day is a reflection of both of you individually and together as a couple – from the ceremony to the sendoff. But first you need to define what that style is. We’ve got a few tips to help guide your process:
- Your favorite season. Do you love Christmas or lots of fresh spring flowers?
- Your favorite stores. Where do you shop for clothes or for home goods?
- Your favorite colors. And your least favorite colors!
- The formality of your wedding. Will it be casual or black tie?
- What are you drawn to. Is there something you have to have at your wedding?
- What’s unique to your relationship. Is it a love of travel or hiking every Saturday?
Other things to keep in mind:
- Do you have a few words you would use to describe your style?
- How do you friends and family define your style?
- What are your wedding priorities?
Go crazy pulling inspiration pictures then see what is similar across the board! Still stuck? Consider talking to a wedding planner! Or watch our style tips below.
Love these tips? Subscribe to our “Every Day I’m Bustlin’” podcast by clicking HERE for more weekly planning tips and tricks from our co-founders.
Photo Credit: Rob + Kristen Photography