It happens every season… you know the bride who has planned for EVERYTHING except their makeup. So, they start emailing every single makeup artist in the Charlotte metro area in desperate hope of finding someone who is available. Every little detail was covered but now they are in a panic! Does this sound like it could be you?
If you are going to invest in the dress and the photographer, make sure you don’t forget to also account for investing in the people who are going to make you look (and feel!) your best. Wondering why? Here are the top five reasons…
- Doing your own makeup well on a daily basis is not the same as doing your makeup on your wedding day. Hiring a professional who understands color, tone and shape plus uses professional products is going to make all the difference in how you look.
- Your pictures will look one hundred times better when you hire a professional. When you hire a makeup artist who understands your style and vision, everything will jive!
- A professional knows the latest trends and techniques when it comes to hair and makeup. You may watch a lot of YouTube videos but recreating those looks is not always as easy as it seems.
- Makeup artists and hair stylists often work with many other likeminded wedding vendors. If I refer another wedding vendor, I assure you they are excellent at what they do.
- Last but not least… If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait until you see how expensive it is if you hire an amateur!
Happiness is the best beauty accessory … A well-planned wedding equals a happy bride!
Still searching for your pro artist match? Reach out to Norelle B by clicking here today!