Now that you know you want to hire a wedding planner, you need to find the right one for you.
Start by signing up and taking our fun wedding quiz by clicking HERE
so we can match you to the best planner for you!
Do Your Research
Look at each companies storefront and reviews on Bustld, their websites and their Instagram to get an idea of what their style is like. Read their blog to get an idea of their personality too.
Contact them via Bustld to redeem special offers!
Set Up a Consultation
A consultation should be two-sided;you want to make sure thatyou get along with them andagree with their philosophy plus they want to make sure you are going to be a good fit for them and their style. Come prepared with questions to get to know your planner:
- What planning package do you think is best for me?
- How will we communicate with you?
- What is your minimum or average wedding budget?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- What type of experience do you have in venues like mine?
- How do you handle vendor recommendations?
- How do you charge? What additional fees could apply to my package?
Request a Contract and Start Planning
Review your planner contract and make sure everything you discussed is outlined, including costs for any additional services you think you may need to add at a later date.
Still not sure if you need to hire a planner? We’ve got some pro tips for you to watch below:
Love these tips? Subscribe to our “Every Day I’m Bustlin’” podcast by clicking HERE for more weekly planning tips and tricks from our co-founders.
Photo Credit: Magnolia Grove Weddings & Events/ Carolina Portrait Designs