The planning is done and wedding day is finally here (can you believe it?!?!). Today is all about you and your sweetheart. So sit back, relax and enjoy with our list of top six things to do on your wedding morning ...
- RELAX. Okay okay we know this one isn't easy but we insist that you try! You have hired the perfect team of Charlotte wedding vendor professionals so you know your wedding is in good hands. Plus you about to marry your other half... relax and enjoy those jitters!
- Get Pampered. There is no better day to be pampered than your wedding day. Make sure to hire an incredible team of beauty professionals to take care of your hair and makeup so you can relax (see a theme here?).
- Hang out with your 'maids. Your girls are here for you so enjoy this time before you say "I Do" with the ladies who have been by your side since the beginning. Pump in some fun music, drink mimosa, be silly. You will always look back on this time together fondly.
- Eat. This one is easy to forget or skip but it needs to happen. You don't want to pass out because you forgot to eat before walking down the aisle. We suggest having something you can graze on like fruit, salad and mini sandwiches so you can make sure to eat something.
- Get some sleep. Now this isn't always easy depending on your hair and makeup schedule but try to get some sleep after the rehearsal dinner so you can be fresh for wedding day.
- Enjoy! You are marrying the one today... enjoy every moment! It's so easy to get caught up in the details but make sure to take a second to look around and appreciate the moment you are in.