There’s no question that elopements are becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason. There are plenty of pros to eloping and we totally understand why so many couples are choosing to go that route. However, with most things there are also cons to consider before deciding whether eloping is the right choice for you.
- It becomes a very private and intimate day
- There are less logistics involved from a vendor standpoint and a guest standpoint
- It saves money
- Allows flexibility on time and location because you have less people to try and coordinate with
- It can hurt loved one’s feelings sometimes if they aren’t invited
- You won’t get any family photos
- Could question “what if we had a wedding” later down the road
- You won’t get any of that bride or groom feeling that comes with wedding planning
- You won’t get to experience catering or cake tastings!
Watch more of our pro tips here:
Love these tips? Subscribe to our “Every Day I’m Bustlin’” podcast by clicking HERE for more weekly planning tips and tricks from our co-founders and vetted vendor guests.
Photo courtesy of [vetted] Honeysuckle Events