Why We Love Them
· Amanda connects to her clients on a more personal level – expect to be friend’s when it’s all said and done!
· She is a stickler for details & won’t miss a thing, from the note on the bottom of your shoe to the engraving inside your ring.
· Amanda lives to tell your wedding story – and you can tell that within 5 minutes of meeting her – her energy is infectious!
What To Know
- Specializes in taking stress off the bride, including a custom timeline & shot list
- Opened 4 years ago and has a team of associate shooters
- Pricing starts at $2800
Bustld Special Offer
10% Off Any Package
I've found that every love story is unique and special, just like every individual. I love getting to know my clients, finding out how they met, hearing about their proposal story and genuinely figuring out who they are. I don't believe you can truly capture someone's uniqueness without getting to know them. Anyone can take a picture. But I believe it takes someone special, someone who truly loves what they do to capture your special day in the most magical way.
From the tiniest of details to the biggest group of people you can gather, We will be sure to capture it all. Have you sewn your something blue into your dress? We'll see it. Are your wedding bands engraved? We'll get that too. We understand that every little thing is a big deal on this day. And we don't let anything slip through the cracks!
So take a look around, give us a shout and let's chat. Ask as many questions as you can think of. This is a big decision and we respect that, but we would be totally honored to photograph your wedding. In fact, there is nothing else we'd rather be doing!
Give Us Some Love!
A Park Engagement Session Filled with Lots of Sparkle
Joseph Wolljung + Cassandra Reiher
A Gown Bustling Groom and Emerald Green Everything Wedding
Kyle Crookshank + Catie Curran
Rock Hill, SC