Why We Love Them
· The way this team hustles – I mean let’s talk about that turnaround time!!
· The intentional focus on getting to know their couples (and maybe spoil them a little).
· Couples truly become friends with this duo who often feel like they are saying goodbye to friends at the end of wedding day.
What To Know
- Husband and wife photography team
- They turn around your final photos within two weeks (!!)
- Rebecca’s organized nature keeps things moving on wedding day
Hi Friend! I am Rebecca, a wedding and portrait photographer. Most days you can find me sipping on sweet tea and loving on my kitties, Socks and Pepper. The start of my own love story was a whirlwind; and, I said my best yes after only six months of knowing a guy. This guy, Wilson, is the other half of my business-we love being a husband and wife team.
We believe in a legacy of love that is shown in frames lining the walls of a home. We believe in family time, that experiences together trump material items any day. We believe that life's treasures are found in albums. We believe that authentic moments, rather at home or traveling, make the best histories. We believe staying in a tiny condo longer, so experiencing the world together can be a thing. And, we believe that love at first sight is oh so very real.
Let us preserve your legacy.
Give Us Some Love!
Sweet Christmas surprise captured during airport engagement session
Christopher Sanford + Lea Ballard
Alma Mater and the Great Outdoors Engagement Session
Jon McMurtrie + Emily Quatromoni
Raleigh Durham, NC
Carolina and South Florida Come Together for this Wedding Complete with Bar Cup Favors
Jonathan McMurtie + Emily Quatromoni