Why We Love Them
- This team cares so much about each individual couple and bringing their dream as a couple together so they can truly enjoy the day
- The team’s attention to detail in every single step along the way, from consultation to send off
- The way the team constantly refines it’s process to continually better and reduce stress for their couples
What To Know
- Been in business for almost 5 years
- Team of planners who execute more than 30 weddings per year
- Offers full & partial planning; coordination; design; getting started and a la carte services
Bustld Special Offer
Free RSVP TrackingWith booking of any of the three wedding day packages
Delivering romantic weddings for the modern couple.
At Something Perfect, we believe that wedding planning should be fun. We also believe your wedding should be your way. Engagement is a joyous time that should be a celebration at every milestone ... selecting colors, tasting cake and finalizing a song list that will keep your party going all night. Whatever you choose, we want it to honor your personal love story.
That's where we come in ... from saying yes to the perfect venue through the last dance of the night (you surrounded by your closest friends and family, drink in hand, belting out the words to the best song ever), we are focused on making sure our couples enjoy every special moment (believe us, it goes to fast!). With expertise in design, logistics and execution, we pride ourselves on removing stress, navigating the process and keeping things easy so you can enjoy every moment from engaged to newlywed.
*Header photo courtesy of Samantha Laffoon Photography*
Give Us Some Love!
Classic Southern Mansion Wedding with Nod to Turkish Heritage
Eren Ozdemir + Catherine Ransone
All white uptown ballroom wedding that’s "just a little too much"
Brad Graboyes + Sarah Hunt
Mansion Wedding with Jewish Traditions and a nod to Duke University
Jamyon Small + Shannon Rosati
Timeless Uptown Wedding with Marquee Lights and Classic Beauty
Dr. James Turner Hull + Rachel Zimmer