Why We Love Them
· Their images are colorful, full of life and artistic.
· This duo’s creativity – when they walk in a venue they see angles that no one else sees which creates photographic magic
· Their authenticity; they wake up every morning loving what they do.
What To Know
- Husband and wife team who have enjoyed photographing around 250 weddings over the past six years
- Offer full day wedding coverage and couple’s sessions
- Also offer short films that capture the artistic and heartfelt highlight reel of wedding day
We believe our clients have summed up what we strive to be better than we might be able to articulate ourselves:
“They [...] are wonderful, warm, and so seemingly laid back yet unfailingly professional it's astounding.”- Sam + Tim
“They made us feel comfortable and made us laugh.” - Sarah + Seth
“They took care to get to know us so they could capture all the details that made our day with family and friends so special and memorable.”- Emily + Mike
“They are passionate, on point and unique.” -Lauren + Brian
“I think my groom summed it up best when at the end of the night he turned to Rob and Kristen and said, "I'm confused whether you guys are our photographers or our friends." - Heather + Danny
We share these comments with you because we want you, our future clients, to know that we pour our hearts and souls into what we do. Our goal for each wedding we photograph is to capture the unique spirit of your people- your friends and family- coming together to celebrate you and stand by your union. Weddings, to us, are much bigger than the little details, the glamour, and even the traditions: they mark the start of a lifetime journey together. They are the result of years of relationship between parents and children, grade school friends and college roommates, and (most notably) two people who unite them all.
Give Us Some Love!
Traditional Ceremony + Modern Reception = Stunning wedding Photos
Jake McCaslin + Hannah Wright
Quintessential Charlotte Wedding Shows Off the Queen City
Scott Coblentz + Jenny Turnbull