Why Should Your Guests Have All the Fun When You Did All the Planning?
Chestnut & Vine specializes in full-service day-of wedding coordination for couples who want to plan their wedding themselves with the support and expertise of a professional wedding coordinator. We guide our couples through the entire planning process, identify the details that might get overlooked, and implement their wedding day vision flawlessly.
Why Hire Chestnut & Vine?
- You deserve to be guests at your own wedding, as well as your family and closest friends
- We are a team of professional planners who will get to work as soon as we are hired
- Your wedding day should be a joyous one filled with fun and laughter free of worry and stress
- Chestnut & Vine promises to enhance your wedding plans and not “take them over”
- We are detail driven and able to identify the “little things” that will have your guests saying, “Wow. You thought of everything.”
- We have worked at The Triangle’s top wedding venues including Brier Creek Country Club, Cross + Main, Sarah P. Duke Gardens, Merrimon-Wynne House, The Cookery, The Jiddi Space at Gravy & Sitti, The Sutherland Estate & Gardens, and the Washington Duke Inn.
- We are friendly, professional and fun
The Story Behind Chestnut & Vine
Owner and founder, Erin McCauley, is proud to be from a family that welcomes everyone with open arms, does not differentiate between blood relatives and in-laws, and even considers their cousins’ cousins to be members of their extended family. Their love and respect for one another stems from the example set forth by Erin’s grandparents, Nellie and Clifford, who were happily married for 67 years.
Erin’s favorite part of being a wedding coordinator is getting to witness the foundation of support that families build around the bride and groom. Hence, it seemed fitting for her to name her company in honor of the place where her family’s foundation began … her grandparents’ loving, rural, Midwestern home located on the corner of Chestnut & Vine.