Why We Love Them
- Erica’s approach to finding her client’s personality and helping them to express it.
- The way Erica approaches everything with a lens of feminism to help them rethink tradition
- Her modern style that often includes incorporating a lot of color or thematic events
What To Know
Celebrate your love with a wedding that truly represents you as a couple and your values. Erica and the team at Folie à Deux Events are here to help you plan, coordinate, and design an event inspired by YOU, not just the latest trends or outdated traditions.
We offer Wedding Planning & Design, Wedding Coordination, & Floral Design.
We encourage our couples to think critically about wedding traditions, include the traditional elements that are meaningful to them and ditch the rest. We approach the wedding planning process as a chance for couples to work together, set priorities, and prepare for married life.
- Create totally rad weddings for our unique and wonderful couples.
- Help couples navigate the logistical and emotional minefield that is Wedding Planning.
- Refocus the Wedding Industry on COUPLES rather than just Brides.
- Smash the patriarchy.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A customized planning experience, no matter what level of service you choose, that centers your personalities, values, and aesthetic.
- Honest, no BS advice and opinions.
- Design suggestions & vendor recommendations based on your budget, needs, and style.
- Less stress & more fun while you plan your wedding!
If this all sounds awesome, get in touch today - we look forward to meeting you!
Give Us Some Love!
No Reviews For Vendor
Unique and Special Touches Including a Quaker Ceremony, Bluegrass Band and Bridal Party Toasts
Dane + Rebecca
Raleigh, North Carolina