Why We Love Them
- She will be your advocate, resource and friend and approaches things with a team mindset.
- The connection and relationship she makes with her couples so they can relax on wedding day and trust her to get things done.
- Her clean and classic style with a touch of southern elegance and some vintage vibes every now and then.
What To Know
- We offer a series of packages to help you plan and design your best day ever! Packages include:
- 1. Day-of Coordination 2. Event Management 3. Partial Planning 4. Complete Planning
- Packages Starting At $750
Hi! I’m Sammy, owner and lead planner at Jackson & June Events.
I love weddings, country music, Harry Potter, and classic Disney Movies. I start each morning with a cup of coffee and end each night snuggling on the couch with my hubby and business partner, Alex, our two kitties, Dolly and Patsy, and a bite of Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked ice cream. (Yes, we did name our cats after Patsy Cline & Dolly Parton).
My #1 goal is to eliminate couples saying things like, “I hated wedding planning, the stress was too much” or “my wedding day was too overwhelming to even enjoy.” Darling, your wedding experience is supposed to be filled with nothing but love and joy from start to finish!⠀
So whether it be through weekly wedding tip blog posts, or planning your big day, I hope to take away your wedding planning stress and help you focus on the important things- you, your new hubby/wifey, and hitting the dance floor with your friends and family.