Why We Love Them
- Wants every couple to feel at ease and truly enjoy every moment of their day.
- Having photographed more than 200 weddings, Jolie loves capturing the emotion and heartfelt moments of wedding day
- Jolie’s use of natural, soft light that captures unique images you will cherish forever.
What To Know
- Contact us for a fully customized quote suited to your unique day.
- We cover every kind of wedding from elopements to full day celebrations!
- Packages Ranging From 1400 To 4000
Thanks for taking the time to check out my work and learn more about my passion for photography. My goal as a portrait and wedding photographer is to blend fine art and photojournalism to create unique images that truly last a lifetime and that accurately reflect the emotions of the day. To do this, my team and I work unobtrusively to capture every heartfelt moment as it occurs. I love using natural, soft light in my images to help illustrate the romantic landscapes that we are blessed with in the South. Most importantly, I want every couple, family and individual I work with to feel relaxed and truly enjoy the process of a shoot, whether it’s a quick portrait session or a full wedding day.
Wanna hear about experience? I’ve photographed over 200 weddings and am a member of The Professional Photographers of America, Fearless Photographers and World’s Best Wedding Photographers. I have been awarded Wedding Wire’s Couples Choice Award for the last four years and have over 150 verified five star reviews on trusted sites like Wedding Wire, The Knot, Google, and Thumbtack.