Why We Love Them
· Megan’s warm personality that makes it easy to trust her and build a closeness before wedding day (that translates in your photos!).
· Her heart for capturing all the little moments that we often forget but want to treasure for lifetimes to come!
· Megan’s passion for coming together as a team to create an amazing day for each and every couple!
What To Know
- Been in business for nine years
- Her wedding experience includes a second photographer & an engagement session
- Offers wedding day photography, bridal sessions, engagement sessions & albums
Hi and welcome!!! So glad you stopped by! I am based out of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, but I am also available for travel! I have been shooting weddings for over seven years, and I have shot over 100 gorgeous weddings!! It is always such an honor to be able to capture the best day ever of a couple's life and capture memories that will last a lifetime and beyond. I share a closeness with my couples, and believe trust and friendship are the foundation of my business!
Ok, so a little about me! I grew up in North Carolina and yes I have a southern accent! I love to say y'all!! I absolutely love everything southern, from peonies to monograms!
Aaron, my hubby, and I were married in June of 2015, and we are dog parents to the cutest Westies named Barley and Winston! You will see a lot of photos of my puppies on my Instagram and blog! They are the cutest!
When I’m not behind the camera, you can find me at a local coffee shop or enjoying a walk with Aaron around our neighborhood. We take total advantage of the abundance of NC sunshine every chance we get! I love reading mystery books, watching HGTV, listening to the Avett Brothers, spending time with my pups, and of course all things pink! I look forward to chatting with you and hearing all about your wedding!