Why We Love Them
· This is the original location of the United States Mint, which opened in 1936 as North Carolina’s first art museum (fun fact!).
· A gorgeous lawn can be tented to match any vision you have for your wedding day
· Say “I do” in a number of beautiful locations (one of our favorites is the back steps which was originally the front of the Mint!)
What To Know
- Gorgeous indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception options
- Escape the city in this venue that’s minute outside of uptown
- Secluded garden feel with unique art installations
Mint Museum Randolph, located in what was the original branch of the United States Mint, opened in 1936 in Charlotte’s Eastover neighborhood as the first art museum in North Carolina. Today, intimate galleries invite visitors to engage with Art of the Ancient Americas, Ceramics and Decorative Arts, Fashion, European, African, and Asian art, among other collections, along with a Heritage Gallery describing the museum’s fascinating history.