Why We Love Them
- You can’t beat the private mountain top views of this peaceful oasis
- The venue can be customized to fit your style, with a view of course!
- What started as a passion project, has turned into a labor of love – giving back her family’s property to those in love
What To Know
- The Cabin Ridge - your own Mountain Top for your Wedding Day!
- Amazing Mountain and Sunset views, a 40 x 60 Pavilion, Wood Arbors & Beautiful Gardens
- Off the Grid venue featuring Solar Power and quiet, wooded surroundings
The Cabin Ridge is an outdoor venue located on a Western North Carolina mountainside meadow, and has great mountain and sunset views, and a covered 40 x 60 pavilion. It is an "off the grid" venue, operated totally by Solar power, open from May – October, with a maximum capacity of 125 guests.
The current pricing is as follows:
Number of Guests Fridays Saturdays Sundays
Up to 125 $4000 $4500 $4000
Email to inquire about availability of a Weekday (Monday – Thursdays) - $3500
This is the link that takes you to the page of the website that has most of the information. http://www.thecabinridge.com/pricing/ A sub menu on the left of the page will take you to more information, including add-ons, availability calendar, contract, vendors, etc!
You will see that 60” round tables are provided for your guests, as well as white wooden folding chairs, and the necessary tables for your food service. A bar is provided if you choose to serve beer/wine, and some décor items are available for your gentle use. You choose your own full service caterer, photographer, DJ/band, florist, bartender, etc. Email for more detailed information, or to arrange a visit to The Cabin Ridge! www.thecabinridge.com