Why We Love Them
What To Know
Voted Prettiest Chapel in the South
For more than a century, All Saints Chapel has been an integral part of downtown Raleigh’s charm and history. Built in 1875, All Saints has had a long and storied history, beginning as the chapel for the congregation at The Church of the Good Shepherd at the corner of Hillsborough and McDowell streets.
Empire Properties saved the chapel from demolition in 2006, carefully moving it six blocks east to its new location on South East Street. A preservation team at Empire then spent the next two years painstakingly restoring the chapel to its original glory.
- All denominations and affiliations are welcome
- Tables and chairs are included
- Seats 200 guests for ceremony
- Seats 140 for seated reception
- Natural light throughout
- Private bridal suite and groom's room
- Sound system
- Wheelchair access available
- Lower level reception hall & kitchen
For more information, please contact:
Give Us Some Love!
Love Story that Spans from the Dominican Republic to the U.S.
Anthony Sala + Brittney Wooten
Raleigh Durham, NC