Why We Love Them
- This team invests in their couples from the beginning, getting to know them so they can truly tell their story on wedding day
- They are motivated by how powerful each couple’s love story is and it drives them to push each wedding story to its maximum potential
- Every wedding includes a team of at least two shooters so they can take advantage of every special moment
What To Know
- Each package includes full day coverage
- Offers highlight films & extended films + add-ons including raw footage and full ceremony films
- Pricing starts at $3600
We believe in creating wedding films that go far beyond just documenting the day. While we love to shoot beautiful details, stunning venues, and extravagant (and yummy!) cakes, we know that when it comes down to what is most important, it's the people in your life. What makes a wedding day unlike any other day is that you have everyone you care about, in one place, to celebrate you and your love! That is a story worth telling!
We are a group of filmmakers who want to be more than just your wedding videographers. We are passionate about what we do, not only because filmmaking is lots of fun, but because we care about relationships and connections. We recognize that without them life is meaningless. We want to connect with you and learn about your passions and what makes your relationship tick. We want to be your friends and supporters. We are the type of people that will probably cry at least once on your wedding day, because we know that true love and genuine connections are hard to come by.
Our wedding films tell the unique story of your love and wedding day. Our biggest goal is that our wedding films inspire you to take action: to love out loud, to cherish relationships, and to say what you feel.
Give Us Some Love!
All white uptown ballroom wedding that’s "just a little too much"
Brad Graboyes + Sarah Hunt
Charlotte, North Carolina
Old, Borrowed, Blue and an Ice Cream Truck from Family on Wedding Day
Andrew + Brooke
Raleigh, North Carolina