Why We Love Them
- Catherine’s style is natural and vibrant, capturing true colors.
- Expect her to be honest and real with her couples.
- Her passion for capturing moments with emotions.
What To Know
- Catherine is based in Charleston, but available worldwide!
- All couples get a complimentary engagement session with all wedding packages!
- Packages Starting At $3,200
Bustld Special Offer
$100 OFFJust mention you found me on Bustld!
I'm Catie, the girl behind the lens at Catherine Hurt Photography! Most days you can find me in a oversized sweatshirt, working on my couch with a iced green tea latte in hand. I am a wedding photographer, an artist, a storyteller, a world traveler, and a believer!
We only have one life and I believe in living it to the fullest, keeping it real and dancing like no one is watching (even though everyone is probably watching because I am awful at dancing). I love a good plate of nachos (or sushi), reading my favorite book, and basically anything Disney.
My photography style is vibrant, dreamy, light and timeless. I will do anything to make you feel comfortable and have fun! And I promise I won’t make you feel like you’re posing! I make it fun for you, keep it real, and focus on the natural candid moments between two people who are madly in love. Years from now, I want you to look back at your wedding photographs and have all those memories to come flooding back. The bliss, sentiment, light and laughter from the day you wed.