Why We Love Them
- Kait’s west coast vibe that captures authentic moments as they happen
- How happy everyone looks in her photos!
- Kait’s vibe that focuses on the connection and experience as a whole
What To Know
- Capturing wild, authentic love one hilarious couple at a time.
- Kait Winston has photographed 300 + couples in love in almost every state and across Europe.
- Packages Starting At $4,000 and have the flexibility for customization!
I’m Kait, a wedding and lifestyle photographer in Charleston, SC. I had my start in the fashion photo industry in NYC working at Hearst’s in-house photo studio with magazines like Harper’s Bazaar and Marie Claire, and I wouldn’t trade that experience for anything! I moved back to the south and began my wedding photography journey, and I’ve been so dang lucky to have photographed over 300 couples and counting since!
Kait Winston couples like getting silly and weird. They dance around and toss each other in the air and have tickle fights unprompted and play tag just because. These cuties love photos of themselves laughing because it’s real and authentic. I capture all the joy and your personalities because I want you to look back and not just see beautiful photos. You should look back at your images and remember how you FELT.
One of the most important things to me is that we are a good fit. My couples trust me fully and fiercely to document their love stories before and during the big day. It’s the raw, unfiltered candid beauty in every little thing that makes a day like this so incredible.