Why We Love Them
- The focus is on making you feel comfortable, with sizes and styles for everyone
- Saying yes to a dress should be as memorable as saying yes to your fiancé, and it will be here!
- You are joining the legacy of women who purchased a gown form Allie’s Aunt Katharine while supporting two charities
What To Know
- Gown samples range in bridal sizes 8-22 (regular 4-18), but we can order most up to 32
- Walk-ins or appointments welcome!
- Gowns start at $1500
The heart behind Katharine Marie Bridal Boutique is to help make wedding dress shopping an experience you'll never forget. It should be just as memorable as the the day your fiancé slipped the ring on your finger! Each appointment is an 90 minutes long and I recommend bringing 3-4 people (max) with you.
Katharine Marie is owned by me, Allie Walker. "Katharine" was the name of my great-great aunt who had a local bridal shop over 35 years ago and many women in Anderson, SC bought their dresses from Aunt Katharine. "Marie" was my momma's middle name. Mom and I dreamed of opening a bridal shop, but she passed away before the dream became a reality. I decided to continue their legacy by naming the shop after them. I invite you to join the family and become a legacy bride!