Why We Love Them
- The laid back approach that Sarah uses in everything from sales to the wedding day.
- Her editing style that is somewhere between light and airy, and moody.
- Sarah genuinely cares about each of her couples, and it shows!
What To Know
- Based in Charleston, Sarah delivers a "light & moody" photography style that is timeless yet unique
- Sarah strives to make her couples feel 100% comfortable & at ease! It's your wedding day, enjoy it!
- She truly cares about each couple and loves to share in the excitement leading up to each big day!
A lover of happy shots and relaxed "un-poses", Sarah has been found to be the calming presence behind the camera, allowing her couple's to truly enjoy their day and absorb themselves in the special moments being captured. Somewhere between light and airy and dark and moody, Sarah's unique editing style captures each wedding day in a timeless way that truly represents the unique love of each couple. Her attention to detail shows in her ability to capture the little moments of the day -- from the wedding rings and meaningful accents on bouquets, to beautiful table décor and sweet stolen kisses, Sarah combines the beautiful details and love-filled feelings of your day into treasured mementos for you to cherish forever.
Based in Charleston but will travel anywhere!