Why We Love Them
- You can’t beat the location of this chic, urban venue space
- The unique space is a blank canvas you can make your own
- The chalkboard front and center is a way to really personalize the space!
What To Know
Classic Chic, Downtown Unique.
The Stockroom at 230 is a unique, urban venue located on Fayetteville Street in the heart of downtown. This space will make anyone feel like a socialite and can be transformed to accommodate a night full of dancing and mingling or a sit down dinner; ideal for a wedding reception.
Despite its name, you won't find boxes and clutter here! Instead, you'll find floor-to-ceiling exposed brick walls complemented by hardwood floors and high lattice ceilings creating an open, relaxed vibe. An addition of an elevated platform at the front of the venue makes it a perfect location for live music. The Empire Crew has transformed The Stockroom at 230 into one of the most unique and chic venues in Downtown Raleigh.
- Tables and chairs included
- Seats 175 guests for seated reception
- Seats 250 for cocktail style reception
- Natural Light throughout
- Sound system
- Wheelchair access available
- Catering prep kitchen
For more information, please contact:
Give Us Some Love!
Love and Sweet Vows in a Light-Filled Celebration
Ian Schutt + Becca Lukasik
Raleigh, North Carolina