Why We Love Them
- The way Whitney deeply cares for each couple personally, along with the work she is doing for them.
- Whitney started this business to create each and every day; her passion shows in every aspect of her business.
- She loves learning about each couple then working with them to bring their vision and personalities to life in the form of art on paper
What To Know
- Offers envelope calligraphy, day-of paper goods, custom watercolor prints and custom stationary
- Been in business for two years
- Envelope calligraphy starts at $2.25 per envelope & place cards start at $1 each.
Bustld Special Offer
10% OffAny envelope calligraphy order
Writing on Hearts is a calligraphy and hand lettering company offering customers personalized products and services that add beauty, joy, inspiration and encouragement to their events or homes. Services include wedding / event envelope calligraphy, day-of paper goods and custom prints.
A little about me: I’ve always loved pretty handwriting, and am driven by a love of celebratory events, all things pen and paper and a belief that relationships are the heart of life. I’m a wife, a stepmother and an obsessed fur mom. I thrive on deep conversations, exploring new places, food and wine, surprises, fresh blooms and a good cup of coffee. As the owner of WOH, I hope my relationships with customers and my products encourage people and bring glory to God.
Reach out to me and say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more by visiting my website at www.writingonhearts.com. I look forward to hearing from you!